Sunday, May 23, 2010

Step 1: STOP!

If you are not happy with your current situation and feel that there has to be an easier way, there is. Imagine, if you like, you are the greyhound chasing the rabbit and no matter how hard you run you are never going to catch it. You will become worn out, tired and eventually want to give up. Sound familiar? See, if you are heading East chasing a sunset, it doesn't matter how hard you run you are never going to find it. That's why my first suggestion would be to stop! Stop what you are doing and revaluate your current situation.

Consider that it's much more effortless to 'attract' what you want rather than pursue it. You might be saying to yourself, I don't have time to stop, there is too much for me to do. I have to do this, I have to do that...see, that might be the reason you might want to consider stopping for a minute. Maybe take time to contemplate the following questions. Am I heading in the right direction? Is there a better way? What can I do differently? What is my purpose? Why am I here?

I believe we are all here to make a difference, make a difference in some way. We are here to live a purposeful life. Know what your purpose is and only be limited by your creativity and imagination. Just take some time out in the next few days to consider or contemplate these questions before we go any further.

No comments: